Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ironman

For years clients and staff at work have told Riz he looks like Robert Downey Jr. (not always such a good thing but now that he is clean and sober yeah a good thing :). Recently one of the Doctors he works with started calling him Tony Stark (IRONMAN). We all thought that this is hilarious but more funny then that is what happened the other day while Riz was walking through the lobby at work. He heard a voice from behind him say "There he is, It's IRONMAN" well of course I could not let this go and I have been calling him Ironman all week. SO what do you think ?
 Ironman?

Well the girls and I know the real RIz and know that yes in fact he is IRONMAN at least to us he is..We love you Riz Happy Father's Day

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I will be sure to call him Ironman the next time we see him. I would say you sleeping with Ironman tonight!

    ReplyDelete