Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer

Here in Florida it has been summer for about a month now. Officially summer does not begin for an other 21 days but it is here with all of its hotness and humidity. The girls are out of school now until the end of Aug. We have so much going on this summer that I seems like there is so little time.

It has been far to long since I have posted here and I will spare you any explanation or excuses. I had every good intention of documenting the last year for my girls to look back on one day but then life just took over. In any case I am going to try and post here more often than I have been. Some days it might just be a picture or two but I will try.

We have some exciting things brewing in our little family of four that I want to share with everyone.


But for now I will just leave you with these beautiful pictures of my two loves....

1 comment: