1. Kids in China stay in one room and the teachers rotate to them.
2. Kids talk a lot in class here in China classrooms are silent.
3. In China they go to school at 7:30am and then leave at 2pm go home have lunch and a nap then come back to school at 2:00pm they go to school until 6:00pm
4. They go to school 6 days a week in China and their parents want them to go 7 days so many kids go to school on Sunday as well.
5. Math here is apparently very easy
She loves Math and science and said all Chinese people love math and science. :)
Her schedule had a class missing and we are still trying to deal with that. She has made some friends and is finding her way. Overall I would say success for week one!
years and LOVES going to school, all summer she has asked me when can she go back to school. She is very excited to be a KINDERGARTNER this year and being one of the older "helper" kids in the
Primary room. I am so proud of both Sophia and Amelia and can't wait to see what this year brings
for them and for our whole family.