Friday, August 10, 2012

Shirtless, Tattoos and abnormal...

Today we took Sophie for a ride to our favorite little park along the water and then for a little ice cream at our favorite Dairy Queen. While Sophie and I were sitting waiting for Riz to bring our frosty treat we noticed two guys standing in line with no shirts and lots of tattoos. I noticed that Sophie was looking at them. When I asked her about them her first question is why don't they have shirts on? LOL I told her that s is a beach town in the summer Lots of people come to this ice cream shop in their bathing suites ( after I explained what a bathing suite is we moved on) and it was hot today so that explained that. I could see she was still curious about something so I pushed a little further. She was interested in the tattoos. She said d that in china it is not common for men to have tattoos and almost no women have tattoos. We went on to talk about how here in the US it is very common for both men and women to have them. We told her about all of the shows on TV making it even more popular in the last few years. She wanted to know if we had any and when we said no she said you are abnormal :) we have been called worse.






2 comments: